Il Micro X-ray Lab parteciperà al Convegno “Second Joint Meeting on Soil and Plant System Sciences (SPSS 2021)” (online, Torino, 20-23 settembre 2021) con i seguenti contributi:
- Effects of laboratory-simulated fires on the distribution and speciation of chromium (Cr) in agricultural soils: an integrated approach
- Innovative X-ray fluorescence approaches for the study of plant viroses: the case of flowering ash in the city of Hamburg
- Investigating the hazard of a Pb polluted soil through micro X-ray fluorescence and bio-availability assays using earthworms – preliminary results
- Can fire events increase Cr uptake by durum wheat in polluted soils?
- Antifungal activity of a zeolite synthesized from recycled materials: Perspectives for sustainable plant protection