The “Micro X-ray Lab” can offer a wide range of services including:
– Chemical and physical characterization, down to submicrometer level, of environmental (soils, sediments, rocks, particulate) and biological (plants, micro and meso fauna, animal tissues and fluids) samples
– Scientific support to the development of new technologies for the remediation of soils polluted by heavy metals
– Identification of potentially toxic elements and micronutrients in agrifood matrices and products.
– Characterization and valorization of wastes and materials produced from recycled wastes
– Chemical and structural analyses of microscopic samples
– Non-destructve analysis of samples with a high scientific or artistic value
For any other scientific request which can fall within our fields of expertise, we will be pleased to discuss with you about the best solutions to your problems.